[j-nsp] mpls managemnet/provisioning software

Matias Lambert (Osinet) matiaslambert at osinet.com.ar
Thu Jun 29 19:52:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

Osinet (The company that I work for) make end-to-end provisioning
solutions with Juniper M and T series for a lot of environments like
MPLS/VPN, RSVP Managment and GPRS/APNs with J20 (Juniper-Ericsson GGSN
Solution).

If you are interested, send me an email and I will send you a sales
account manager.

For a managment based solutions, I think that you should try netcool.

Regards,

Matias Lambert
*Osinet Telecomunicaciones*
Argentina