[j-nsp] Rib groups

Arpit Mittal (GR/EIL) arpit.mittal at ericsson.com
Wed Mar 1 00:19:28 EST 2006

 Hi Fahad,

You will need to create two lsp's between the two PE each having path
with strict hop for one of the e1 IP address.

Something like:-

path SR2 {
    192.168.1.213 strict;
}
path SR1 {
    192.168.1.218 strict;
}
path alt-SR2 {
    192.168.1.218 loose;
}
path alt-SR1 {
    192.168.1.213 loose;

label-switched-path 1to1-3 {
    to x.x.x.x;
    primary 2 {
        no-cspf;
    }
    secondary alt-2;

label-switched-path 1to2-2 {
    to x.x.x.x;
    primary 1 {
        no-cspf;
    }
    secondary alt-1;

Regards,
Arpit Mittal
Engineer
Ericsson India Private Limited.
Tel : +91 124 256 08 08 / +91 124 508 08 08
Fax: +91 124 256 54 54
Mobile : +91 98713 74801
E-mail :	arpit.mittal at ericsson.com
http://www.ericsson.com