[j-nsp] 2547 Hub & Spoke note

Bala S. Venkata balavenkata at netscape.net
Thu Mar 16 07:00:09 EST 2006

A while ago I remember seeing a doc (whitepaper ?) in Juniper's website.
It was titled "2547 VPNs: Hub  & Spoke". I am trying to get it to refer
on a hub&spoke vpn deployment. Would anyone (someone from juniper if
possible) tell me how to get it ? The case I am interested in is the one
where a PE router connects to multiple spoke sites. The doc I referred
to above covered that case with sample config (using rib-groups etc) -
if you know of a similar scenario let me know too.

Thanks !

/bala