[j-nsp] memory usage on RE-5.0 (M7i)

Rutger Bevaart rutger.bevaart at illian.net
Mon Mar 20 02:49:40 EST 2006

Thanks for all the replies. I upped the RE to 768MB on friday and it's
been at 50% usage since. This seems a  bit strange as it was at a steady
85% usage on 512MB which means memory usage went from 435 to 380MB. We've
got 6 full and 1 partial feeds running on it.

As we're at 50% now using 7.4, is there any benefit feature wise by going
to 7.5? We use OSPF, BGP, JFlow and some firewall filtering on the box.

Regards,
Rutger Bevaart