[j-nsp] BGP troubleshooting

Guillet, David (David) dguillet at lucent.com
Tue May 16 14:38:30 EDT 2006

Hi Yes Bernd I using gE series I forgot to mention that sorry.

I used the command you said but I get no output and I get no output since
the soft reconfiguration was not enable.

I also get advices from Nitin Vig and Anand Dhingra Wich I would like to
thank here I finally get the solution:

router bgp as-number
neighbor x.x.x.x soft-reconfiguration inbound

sh ip bgp neighbors x.x.x.X received-routes

Supressed routes appears magicaly ;o)

Regards

David