[j-nsp] Community tagging on export policy

Kevin Epperson epperson at rintintin.colorado.edu
Fri Nov 17 17:08:50 EST 2006

Assuming you have an export-policy defined outbound to that peer - add
something along these lines to the export policy:

policy-options {
    policy-statement upstream {
        term accept {
           from {
               [policy, community, protocol, etc]
            }
            then {
                community add upstream-suppress;
                accept;
            }
        }
    }
    community upstream-suppress members xxxxx:x
}

Hope that helps.

  -Kevin