[j-nsp] 802.3ad on M7i

Jakub Jermak jakub.jermak at polsl.pl
Sun Nov 26 05:04:18 EST 2006

Hello,

On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 03:51:56AM +0100, Markus wrote:
> The documentation says regarding aggregated interfaces: "The T-series
> routing platforms and the M320 platform support aggregated interfaces.".
>  This sounds like smaller Ms, like the M7i don't support 802.3ad. Is
> this correct?

No, m7i supports aggregated interfaces. I have my m7i's configured this
way as we've run out of bandwidth on single PICs.

	greets
	Jakub Jermak
--

- Jakub Jermak                           Silesian University of Technology
- jermak at silweb.pl                       Akademicka 16, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland