[j-nsp] 802.3ad on M7i

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Sat Nov 25 21:51:56 EST 2006

The documentation says regarding aggregated interfaces: "The T-series
routing platforms and the M320 platform support aggregated interfaces.".
 This sounds like smaller Ms, like the M7i don't support 802.3ad. Is
this correct?

If yes, is there anything else I can do to get a single logical
interface on a M7i with more than 1 Gbps full-duplex bandwidth? E.g. 4x
1GE PICs configured as 2x 2GE trunks. We're maxing out and it would be
more convenient to have trunks over passing traffic to single PICs...

Regards,
Markus