[j-nsp] 802.3ad on M7i

Jee Kay jeekay at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 13:19:20 EST 2006

On 26/11/06, Jonas Frey <jf at probe-networks.de> wrote:

> I am running 802.3ad on 12-FE pics without problems. I am using them in
> several M-series without any problems so far.
> (As well as usual GE pics on different m-series).

Interesting.. if you don't mind my asking, which PICs are you using?
We ran into this problem (and had it verified by Juniper) with the
following hardware:

# Item             Version  Part number  Serial number     Description
# Chassis                                xxxxx             M7i
# Midplane         REV 04   710-00xxxx   CJ4xxx            M7i Midplane
# Routing Engine   REV 09   740-00xxxx   1000572xxx        RE-5.0
# CFEB             REV 03   750-01xxxx   CH6xxx            Internet Processor II
# FPC 0                                                    E-FPC
#   PIC 0          REV 08   750-00xxxx   CG7xxx            12x FE, 100 BASE-TX

Maybe its a 320 v. 7 issue or a JunOS issue.. we were running
7.1Rsomething at the time.

Ras