[j-nsp] 802.3ad on M7i

Jonas Frey jf at probe-networks.de
Sun Nov 26 14:46:12 EST 2006

I am running 7.4R3.4 everywhere.

I have 12-FE pics of different ages, neither of them had any problems so
far (P- and PE- ones).

  PIC 3          REV 03   750-004177   BB8xxx            12x FE, 100
BASE-TX
  PIC 1          REV 02   750-004176   HG9xxx            12x FE, 100
BASE-TX

 ASIC type:         DFE FPGA (12)
 Interface type:    fe
 Firmware Version:  7
 PIC model:         12-port FE

 ASIC type:         DFE FPGA (12)
 Interface type:    fe
 Firmware Version:  7
 PIC model:         12-port FE

(all of them have atleast firmware 7)

These are all connected to simple FPC's (non -E).

Tho M320 and M7i utilize different ASICs, i doubt that there would be a
problem using a somewhat up-to-date JunOS to bundle FE links. We do it
since like 6.2.

If you need further info please let me know. (probably take this to
private then as to reduce list noise)

Jonas