[j-nsp] Juniper Ethernet MTU question

Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim ihsan.junaidi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 21:05:39 EDT 2006

We plan to have a CSC (carrier-supporting-carrier) arrangement with another
ISP where we have a few M7is (with the 2 FE built-in) to interconnect with
our customer and to our provider PE router. In short, we are PE to our
customer's and a CE to our provider. We are going to be carrying our
customer VRFs across third party network. I presume in this case that we
will be carrying 2 labels and our provider will stamp their label ontop on
our packets? Should we be concern of the MTU sizing on the FE PIC. I can't
seem to find the built-in FEs specs on your website.

--
Thank you for your time,
Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim