[j-nsp] CoS Implementation/Monitoring

Bostjan Fele Bostjan.Fele at avtenta.si
Mon Oct 9 13:53:30 EDT 2006

I guess you are not filling up interface. During your capture you had
approximately 2Mbps traffic on 100Mbps interface. So packets do not get
queued in buffers and since thresholds are not reached RED does not kick
in...

Try with limiting bandwidth for data traffic with schedulers...

Regards,
Bostjan