[j-nsp] BGP RR in MPLS VPN

Rick Wilkerson rick.wilkerson at digi-muse.com
Tue Oct 10 16:58:18 EDT 2006

All

Tapping into the collective brainpower here, I am actively soliciting
thoughts and/or examples of mechanisms for VPLS redundancy design in the
following topology.  Assume one "corporate" location  CE with two
connections, one each to a different PE on the same SP network.  The VPLS
connects to 20 branch locations but in those cases, there is a single CE to
PE connection.  I am seeking the "best" method of implementing this and of
course I have to avoid any L2 loops due to the "dual-homed" connection.  I
KNOW that "best" is subjective.. But that is what I was given to work with
:>...

Regards