[j-nsp] Redistributing BGP labelled prefixes into OSPF

Jason Koh kohtohshyr at pacific.net.sg
Thu Oct 12 20:56:33 EDT 2006

Hi Erdem

Thanks for replying.

I was trying to have a BGP peering between a Cisco ASBR and a Juniper ASBR
that is labelled unicast. From the Cisco side, I was trying to restrict a
specific prefix that is labelled to the M20 via a route-map which looks
something like this:

route-map LABEL permit 10
match ip address prefix ALLOW-LABEL
set mpls-label

route-map LABEL permit 20

ip prefix-list ALLOW-LABEL permit 192.168.38.19/32

Now for the M20, when it receives the prefix, it puts it into inet.3.
However it doesn't pass that inet.3 prefix to other routers in the OSPF
domain. Hence I am looking for a solution to do something like this.