[j-nsp] Cisco microflow equivalent on Juniper

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Wed Oct 18 13:13:59 EDT 2006

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Piotr Marecki wrote:
> Kristian,
>
> take a look at "help topic firewall prefix-action"

Unfortunately, that only works for contiguous prefix lengths (e.g., a
/24, /21, /16, etc.).

If you'd want to apply it to say, 16 separate /24's, you'll need to
set up separate prefix-specific policers for each separate prefix
length.

The current solution is probably good enough for hosting or
residential customer LANs but not more complex interfaces.