[j-nsp] Routing-instances

Christian Koch ckoch at globix.com
Wed Sep 20 10:59:27 EDT 2006

That's what I assumed..thanks for your help guys..

Heres another ques..

I had an issue today I'll explain briefly

A customer had t3 and t1..t3 was to be preferred and t1 I set a metric
of 220 on in case the t3 fails.. (these are on2  diff routers, t3 is on
the juniper and t1 on the cisco)

Static route for t3 on juniper..but traffic was preferring the t1
still..

Then I found the routing instance statement at the end of the config,
but it did look like it was complete

}
routing-instances {
    routing-instances {
        interface t3-5/1/1.0;
    }
}
Now, any clue as why the traffic was preferring the t1 link?

Was it because the routing instance was not configured correctly? (I do
not know who added it or why it was..)

Thanks!