[j-nsp] Power failure - unexpected?

Stacy W. Smith stacy at acm.org
Thu Apr 5 12:47:25 EDT 2007

You might want to look at sections 2.12 and 17 of this web-based
training course:

http://www.juniper.net/training/elearning/m320.html

My understanding is that three of the four AC power supplies must be
on to power a fully populated router.  I don't think there's specific
information on how many components can be installed in a chassis with
only two AC power supplies.

--Stacy