[j-nsp] juniper - cisco l2circuit problem

Christian Malo chris at fiberpimp.net
Thu Apr 5 16:13:34 EDT 2007

I didn't think I could use sub-if when the main interface was setup as a
switchport.

It works like that ...

interface GigabitEthernet1/2
 description blahblah
 switchport
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,100,127
 switchport mode trunk
!
interface GigabitEthernet1/2.100
 encapsulation dot1Q 100
 no snmp trap link-status
 xconnect X.X.Y.110 803 encapsulation mpls
!