[j-nsp] Using QoS to ensure BGP bandwidth

Guy Davies aguydavies at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 04:07:36 EDT 2007

Hi All,

It's worth pointing out that there is no implicit link between Q0 and
a particular scheduler or behaviour.  If you want to use Q0 for
control traffic, then do that.  Just make sure that all non-control
traffic gets put into a different queue.  That's not particularly
difficult if you put a MF classifier at all the ingress points to your
network and default all traffic into Q3, for example.

Rgds,

Guy