[j-nsp] Interface Label space for L2VPN PW

Monika M monika.vpls at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:03:01 EDT 2007

IETF-56 mpls minute's interop (ISOCORE) testing report claims following
point as one of the interop issue

"Some vendors were advertising per-interface label space for targeted LDP
sessions when they should have been using per-platform labels due to an
ambiguity in the Martini signaling draft"

Does that mean we can never use per-interface label space for PW label?
Can't we see "per-interface" as "per-peer" in L2VPN? (i.e) Use of same label
for two peers for scalability? May be we need extra intelligence in
hardware.!!!

Regards,
Monika.