[j-nsp] Class of Service help on T-series w/8.2R1.7

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 11:53:18 EDT 2007

  Forgot to mention:

Forgot to mention the following, to enable 8 queues:
[edit chassis]
fpc 7 {
    pic 0 {
        max-queues-per-interface 8;
    }
    pic 2 {
        max-queues-per-interface 8;
    }
}

And evidence from a 'show int ge-7/0/7 extensive':

  Ingress queues: 8 supported, 8 in use
  Queue counters:       Queued packets  Transmitted packets      Dropped packets
    0 be                             0            961643764                    0
    1 be1                            0                    0                    0
    2 ef                             0                    0                    0
    3 ef1                            0                    0                    0
    4 af11                           0                    0                    0
    5 af12                           0                    0                    0
    6 nc1                            0                    0                    0
    7 nc2                            0                    0                    0
  Egress queues: 8 supported, 8 in use
  Queue counters:       Queued packets  Transmitted packets      Dropped packets
    0 be                             0            961636012                    0
    1 be1                            0                    0                    0
    2 ef                             0                    0                    0
    3 ef1                            0                    0                    0
    4 af11                           0                    0                    0
    5 af12                           0                    0                    0
    6 nc1                            0                    0                    0
    7 nc2                            0                    0                    0