[j-nsp] Problem setting a bypass lsp?

Salman Ahmed. salman77_99 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 13:17:47 EST 2007

Hi,

I need to make a bypass lsp. I have configure MPLS
LSPs etc with RSVP running and node-link-protection
enabled on RSVP interfaces.

I am setting the following command in the router :

set protocols rsvp interface fe-0/0/0.110
link-protection bypass abc to 10.0.8.22 path
10.0.254.17 loose

# commit
[edit protocols rsvp interface fe-0/0/0.110
link-protection]
  'bypass abc'
    Missing mandatory statement: 'bandwidth'
error: commit failed: (missing statements)

Does the bypass LSP necessarily needs a bandwidth ?

regards