[j-nsp] L2VPN config sample!

Bourgeois, Jacob (Jake)** CTR ** bourgeois at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Feb 7 17:33:06 EST 2007

Hi,

Your use of tcc encaps on the interfaces is probably the issue.  Since
you've told l2vpn that your encaps is for vlan, you should be using vlan-ccc
for interface encaps.  TCC is usually used for FR to ATM, ATM to Eth, etc.
I could be wrong here but give it a shot.

LDP vs RSVP tunnels. L2vpn is kompella, so mp-bgp is setting up parameters
on control plane, should just use any tunnel as long as there is an entry in
inet.3 for the remote pe router-id, regardless of signaling used.

HTHs

Jake Bourgeois