[j-nsp] BGP RR in MPLS VPN

Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim ihsan at isp.time.net.my
Sat Feb 10 17:16:12 EST 2007

Hi all,

Bringing up an old topic. :)

I'm having problem creating an LSP on one of my RR to it's own lo0. The reason I'm doing this is to propagate our network loopback prefix to the rest of the PEs, without creating full mesh of LSPs between the PEs and the RRs.

ihsan at kenanga# show label-switched-path to-self
to 10.254.250.2;
install 10.254.250.0/24;

And CSPF kept mentioning empty route to the egress.

ihsan at kenanga# run show mpls lsp ingress name to-self extensive
Ingress LSP: 17 sessions

10.254.250.2