[j-nsp] BGP RR in MPLS VPN

Ariff Premji premji at speakeasy.net
Sun Feb 11 21:52:04 EST 2007

Not sure if you've explore this option or not.  You dont need to
setup LSPs to your RR.  You can place a 0/0 route in inet.3 on the RR
so that all learnt routes appear as resolvable and hence reflected.

Take a look at the RR config at:

http://www.apricot2006.net/slides/tutorial/tuesday/L3VPN_migration.zip

-A