[j-nsp] How to trace fpc/cfeb CPU usage?

Joerg Staedele / Trusted Network GmbH js at tnib.de
Fri Feb 16 13:47:42 EST 2007

Hi there,

i still have a strange behaviour on our M7i. The CFEB load goes up to
20%, then goes down to <5% then up again and so on.

I really have no idea what is causing this. We have several other
routers  (M5/M10/M20) that all behave normal.

The behaviour of the m7i is also seen in our smokeping that monitors all
our routers. you can see that the m7i has higher loads and  responds
"slower" more often than the others to icmp querys.

So i just want to know what is causing the higher cpu on the cfeb but
dont know how.

What things are done in cpu on the cfeb? Maybe a list would give me a hint.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

 Joerg