[j-nsp] Vpls-ldp signaling

Jared Gull jmgull at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 09:18:45 EST 2007

Hello,

You need to configure the LDP protocol and add all
participating (core-facing) interfaces. These will be
the PE to PE and PE to P interfaces. You need to make
sure that family mpls is also enabled on these same
interfaces on all participating routers. Other than
that it's just a matter of letting your IGP
(OSPF/ISIS) provide end to end connectivity.

Hths

Jared