[j-nsp] Separating LSP for routing instance

Benny Sumitro b3nz_02 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 05:03:33 EST 2007

Hi,

Does anyone know how to separate vpn traffic on LSP. Supposed I have 2 LSPs and 2 VPNs and I want each VPN uses different LSP. I have a method that using policy matching by vpn-target community and using target:*:* for last matching condition but it seems that there is a bug on JUNOS which causing the upper matching condition match with the last term.

term 1 {
    from community A;
    then {
        install-nexthop lsp LSPforA;