[j-nsp] How to CoS on M-series Fe interface but connected to Fe/E3converter ?

michael.firth at bt.com michael.firth at bt.com
Tue Jan 16 04:57:34 EST 2007

We recently hit a similar problem, and the answer from Juniper was 'you
can't', at least for M series routers.

The J series boxes have a facility called 'virtual-channels' which
achieves this, but their performance is obviously not the same as an M
series box. That said, the new J6x50 boxes are a lot better than the
older J series boxes, and are capable enough for many applications.

Hope this helps

Michael