[j-nsp] L2circuit martini issue....!

FAHAD ALI KHAN fahad.alikhan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 05:16:41 EST 2007

Well Alex it will help in CE-CE link tracking.....and PE will never know any
thing.....!
But consider a scenario, On PE-A clinet hav two last miles, one primary and
other backup. We configure L2Circuit and set Pri lastmile as primary link
and secondary lastmile as protected one (under the protocol l2circuit
hierarchy). So If PE didnt know abt it and put down Primary link's CCC/TCC,
client cannot use secondary Lastmile.

In this case use of every CE-CE link tracking methodologies will fail.....?

Regards

Fahad Ali Khan