[j-nsp] L2circuit martini issue....!

Alex alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 04:37:16 EST 2007

Fahad,
If you are looking for End-to-End failure detection for L2VPN where PE-CE links are Ethernet then You can do it either with BFD or IP SLA Cisco feature. Please be aware than BFD/IP SLA do not actually bring down the interface/subinterface, they either tear down IGP adjacencies (BFD), remove static routes (BFD/IP SLA) or disable PBR (IP SLA).
HTH
Cheers
Alex