[j-nsp] BGP Notification

Levent Ogut levent.ogut at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 14:44:42 EST 2007

AFAIK, this states an interface status change therefore a notification
is sent and session was teared down.

Probably you should dig on logs more to understand the issue.
Have you seen any interface transitions in the logs ? Is there any APS
configured ?

snip from RFC4486

If a BGP speaker decides to administratively reset the peering with a
   neighbor due to a configuration change other than the ones described
   above, then the speaker SHOULD send a NOTIFICATION message with the
   Error Code Cease and the Error Subcode "Other Configuration Change".