[j-nsp] Juniper SSG 140/520

Peter E. Fry pfry-lists at redsword.com
Tue Jun 5 14:38:50 EDT 2007

> Leigh,
> can you comment on the IPv6 support on the SSG140 ? If I
> understand   correctly, ScreenOS currently only supports
> v6 on certain models?

  Reading the 6.0.0r1 release notes, section 1.32 seems to
suggest that IPv6 is only available on the 5000-M2 and SSG
5/20 on Ethernet interfaces; the actual intent appears to be
to delineate limitations (i.e. anything not mentioned is
supported).  I activated IPv6 on my SSG 550 last week, for
instance.  I haven't done anything with it, yet (need to do
a bit more research -- I have no specific app), but the
config is there.

Peter E. Fry