[j-nsp] BGP VPLS support

Amos Rosenboim amos at oasis-tech.net
Mon Jun 18 13:20:32 EDT 2007

Hello,

Another workaround which we used (and got from this list as well) is
to configure "dummy" static routes
Something like route 172.16.80.1/32 next-hop 172.16.80.1

Also vrf-table label does not work on 100% of the pics, I don't have
a reference to the pic matrix, but I recall we had a problem with the
10 X Channelized E1 pic.

Regards

Amos