[j-nsp] BGP VPLS support

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Tue Jun 19 11:08:10 EDT 2007

So the vrf-table-label stick ALL routes in the vrf into the bgp.l3vpn
table to be propagated to other PE routers?

What happens if you want to originate a default route in say OSPF from a
PE router to the CE router using OSPF and a static route with discard?
The route will be propagated throughout the whole VPN wouldn't it?

--
Leigh