[j-nsp] Issues setting up LACP between M40 and Cisco 6500 CATOS

JŽerome Fleury jeje at jeje.org
Wed Jun 20 12:25:25 EDT 2007

To add a little of my experience (lots of such configs in my network),
I've always ran into trouble when playing with 802.3ad with interfaces
that are on different FPC (facing a Cisco 6506).
On the contrary, I have only good experience when the 802.3ad trunk is
on the same PIC.

Maybe that helps.

Jerome.