[j-nsp] JunOS 8.0 upgrade for SSG520/550M

Emil Katzarski ekatzarski at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 10:47:40 EST 2007

Hi,

SSG520M and SSG550M are exactly the same hardware as the J series
routers. Their price is also equal. So you can choose if you need a
router or a security device and use the apropriate software. You can
benefit from keeping only one device in your spare stock and backup
both SSG and J series. It's just made for flexibility