[j-nsp] GRE Tunnel on J-4350

Bill Sandiford bill at telnetcommunications.com
Sun Mar 25 12:22:44 EST 2007

Hello All:

I'm very new to JunOS having worked exclusively with Cisco for over 12 years.  Our organization has just purchased our first Juniper product, a J4350.

I'm trying to figure out how to setup simple GRE tunnels on the J4350 similar to the Cisco's version below.

interface Tunnel1
 description Tunnel to Oshawa office
 ip address 10.1.10.1 255.255.255.252
 tunnel source x.x.x.x
 tunnel destination y.y.y.y
!

In fact, I have to configure the J4350 to bring up a tunnel to a Cisco that is configure just like above.  I have searched the docs that I have and online for this, but I haven't been able to find it.  I find lots for IPSEC, but I'm not looking for that.  I just need a simple GRE tunnel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Bill