[j-nsp] Load Balance

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 07:02:07 EST 2007

Although Giuliano asked how many channels can be bundled using MLPPP,
I think that the question can be answered also by using parallel IP
paths.

On M-series routers running on IP2, JunOS supports 16 equal cost
paths, isn't it ? How many equal cost paths does J-series routers
support ? Can the equal cost paths by MLPPP bundles of any supported
size ? On the M-series, this would lead to 16 x 8 = 128 links, in
theory.

Rubens