[j-nsp] Cisco-style "allowas-in" OR: Inter-connecting VPNs (+default VRF) using eBGP

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Tue May 15 08:16:39 EDT 2007

Andrew Ramsey wrote:
> Can you do "show route protocol bgp hidden extensive"

Not now, since I've de-configured it all, but I did at the time. Nothing
was there, so I guess routes dropped as a result of the loop detection
aren't retained. Annoying.

I did check that the routes were being delivered over the BGP session;
they were.

The post by Massimiliano Galizia has the answer I need:

set routing-options autonomous-system loops N

Thanks for the reply