[j-nsp] Cisco-style "allowas-in" OR: Inter-connecting VPNs (+default VRF) using eBGP

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Tue May 15 12:37:59 EDT 2007

As an FYI, to display hidden AS path looped routes you need to first
enable "keep-all" (which may reset bgp sessions). Then you can use the
"show route protocol bgp hidden" to show routes in RIB-in that, in your
case, are hidden due to as-loop. By default such routes are flushed from
rib-in and so are not displayed, even as hidden.

HTHs