[j-nsp] not defining no-cspf

Amos Rosenboim amos at oasis-tech.net
Sat May 19 22:30:03 EDT 2007

Hello Hamid,

As far as I  know if you configure no-cspf then the router will not
run cspf to set up the LSP. This means that no administrative factors
will be taken into account and the LSP will follow the IGP path.
I used it (thanks to a tip from this list) to establish rsvp lsp
across ospf areas.

I'm not a big expert on this, so you might want to hear a second
opinion.

As for ospf traffic engineering, it is meant to enable ospf to carry
the additional  information required for TE (mainly link bandwidth).

Regards

Amos