[j-nsp] R: Juniper M-series vs 72xx/NPE-G2

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue May 22 14:58:01 EDT 2007

: Today I received an e-mail from this company:
: Northern California Networks, Inc., (NCN) A licensed reseller of
: new and used Juniper and Cisco gear and a long standing member of
: United Network Equipment Dealers Association (UNEDA). A global
: membership of authorized dealers and licensed resellers.

I would say that if a sales droid comes to you based on responses to this list, or randomly shows up after a posting here, you should NEVER buy from them.  It will turn this list into a sludge pot of sales critters hounding us incessantly and we'll be unable to ask questions like the original poster did.  The only thing they understand is **immediate financial consequence**.  Saying "please don't bother me" doesn't stop them.

scott