[j-nsp] Problems with STM1 link

wang yi wang.yi.2009 at googlemail.com
Tue May 22 22:12:42 EDT 2007

Luis,

What is your JUNOS version? Are all STM1 ports in the same PIC showing the
same symptom? Do you have any abnormal messages related to the PIC and/or
the FPC in which the PIC is inserted in the output of "show log message" and
"show log chassisd"? If possible, try to online/offline the PIC and see if
that helps.

Hope that helps.

yi