[j-nsp] VPN inside VPN with Network Connect?

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Thu Nov 1 06:53:28 EDT 2007

I am trying to run Network Connect v5.5.0.12029 to connect up to a remote
site.  I connect to my ISP via VPN.  When Network Connect comes up it blows
away my existing connection as detailed here:
http://www.entropy.ch/blog/Mac+OS+X/2007/07/28/Juniper-Network-Connect-SSL-VPN-and-Virtualization.html
"The problem with the client is that—probably based on server-side
policy—it aggressively shuts down all other network connections and forces
the exclusive use of the VPN connection. Manual changes to the routing
table are immediately reverted by a daemon. It is actually a pretty clever
and elegant piece of software."

So how can I use Network Connect as a VPN inside a VPN?  I can use either a
W2K box or an XP system.

Thanks,
Hank