[j-nsp] iBGP impacting eBGP

Ariff Premji premji at speakeasy.net
Mon Nov 5 12:50:40 EST 2007

A guess would be that your prefix is not considered active any more
(once you nuked the ibgp?).  Check to see if these routes are
active.  Policies only work on active routes.  So you may also want
to check your policy so that it is not referencing a protocol which
has a higher (less preferred) route preference for the prefix in
question.

-A