[j-nsp] iBGP impacting eBGP

Jad KAROUT jkarout at kertel.com
Wed Nov 7 09:35:07 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

thanks for your suggestions.

The problem's been solved following Chris's suggestion on using
aggregate routes.

the iBGP session was originally used by the M7i to advertise some
outer prefixes to its internal peer, and the M7i was not learning
anything from its internal peer, hence my original confusion as to
why the removal of the now useless iBGP session impacted the eBGP
sessions.

Jad.