[j-nsp] STM-4 and Gig LACP Connectivity between Juniper and Cisco gear

Samit janasamit at wlink.com.np
Wed Nov 7 06:36:06 EST 2007

Hi,

I am planning to get Juniper router and fit between two Cisco gear.
Since I don't have any practical knowledge in juniper gear and junos,
I would like to know expert opinion on any  known issues working between
Cisco and Juniper, STM and Gig interface and configs as per below figure.

	stm-4  -------------stm-4           Gig-----------Gig
Cisco    (Multilink PPP)     Juniper      (LACP)      Catalyst

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Samit