[j-nsp] Is it possible to include client IP in accounting packet for l2tp session?

Joe Shen sj_hznm at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Nov 14 10:29:54 EST 2007

hi,

  we use ERX1440/E320 to serve dynamic L2TP dial-up
service. When someone dial-up with some dial-up
accouting, Radius server will respond with l2tp server
ip and tunnel type to BRAS. Then BRAS set up l2tp
tunnel to LNS. (BRAS act as LAC)

  We record these l2tp session in radius servers. But,
we found there is no client IP address included in
radius accouting packets recieved.

  Is it possible to make BRAS include client IP in
radius accouting packets for l2tp sessions?

 regards

Joe