[j-nsp] Disk problem

Youness El Wardi youness.el.wardi at ericsson.com
Wed Nov 14 10:59:43 EST 2007

Hi Jacob.

Thanks a lot for you help.

Best regards

Youness EL WARDI
Core/IMS Services Engineer
Morocco

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Gårder [mailto:jacob.garder at consign.se]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 2:24 PM
To: Youness El Wardi; juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [j-nsp] Disk problem

Hi!

1. Check if the disk has been taken out from the boot-list :

(from the shell)
--------
% sysctl -a | grep bootdevs
machdep.bootdevs: pcmcia-flash,compact-flash,disk,lan
--------

2. If "disk" is not in there - update the boot list (as root):
--------
root at LAB% sysctl -w machdep.bootdevs=pcmcia-flash,compact-flash,disk,lan
--------

3. After that you have to reboot the routing-engine.
I dont know any way to mount it without a reboot.

Best Regards,

--
Jacob Gårder
Consign, Sweden